Sunday 4 July 2010

In a gadda da vida baby...

check it out, -'the holy one' in arcadia

'darling there's a fucking chopper in the kitchen'

karma sickboy karma

home at last
Pick up my bike time.
Thought I'd hire a luton van with hydraulic tailgate, it worked with one of my moves with the shov. I took one look and realised my chop which must be all of ten foot long! (not) would not work , so a long wheel base van would do (cos you know its a long bike), not available saturday, fuck.
Ring joe, she's ready pick up friday, hire the van, set off at 7 am, and back at 5 pm. A long day.
Its Christmas and I'm six years old. We got trashed and just sat and looked at this gorgeous metal machine that I designed, trying to take in all those little details that make this - a fucking work of art!

No comments: