Monday 27 August 2012

well well well...

 When my bike doesn't start, not just when she's been sitting a few days, usually after a few miles, I mis-kick her and she'll puke oil from the breather like the 'exon valdez' and usually when people are watching - they like to see me work up a sweat.
There's no check valve on the return side so the oil backs up into the crankcase, kicking does not spin the motor enough and therefore the pump, to push past the oil cooler too it seems
so I took it off.
 Went to Newlands Corner and stopped for a cuppa, and a patch club dude came over and told me he thought the bitch was cool...
Another cool bike there... and the bitch started first kick in front of an audience, and of course no pukeing...
A Top Paradise Tip... lock your keys to your bike, so they don't drop on the motorway...

She started cold 4th kick with a new routine.
I noticed that when she is hard to start, 3 prime kicks WOT and then ign. on with throttle cracked usually do it.
So tried that with a couple of pumps of throttle first.
and Voila.

No comments: