Saturday 7 August 2010

picture this...


I'm keeping the inner primary but its going to have a few fucking holes in it.
Hotrod stylie.
I believe I've mentioned the object of desire a 1&1/2"BDL belt drive and clutch.
I think it should look pretty neat and different. 

And is it me or are there a lot of bikes out there that ... 
(I've just edited this rant! feel free to finish the comment... and a big hallo to japan!)
Its probably just me getting all antsy sitting here in my bloody dressing gown cos I can't do fucking nothing!

I love my bike.
I love my wife.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Arcadian
keep the faith
tomorrow will be better
caliper OK ?

Fat Freddy said...

And is it me or are there a lot of bikes out there that... built by f'kin fashion victims not real riders

arcadian said...

oooooh naughty naughty

Rowan said...

Run outta downers again freddy ?? ... hahaha