Thursday 3 April 2014

More stuff from a planet far far away...

 Finally a full bottle and Free!
148Bar and thats after welding a tab... 
Removed last years muffler brackets...
New Tab welded on Exhaust pipe...
thats better ... 
A little reminder to self ...
The joys of rural life, Ren did a swap for her Chutney... 
last time I replaced these little circlips I could actually see them! 
oooooohh 
Olives - How! End of  March?...
Outside the back door in Orford the good life...
A little tip my mate Nick gave me , if you are rattle canning, 
heat up the can in hot water, it works too... 
After realising I do not have three hands, had to take apart the handlebars with internal wiring through the top tree to the twin headlights
fixed to a bracket that clamps the lower tree to the fork legs
a bit of a juggling act involving words like fuck fuck fuck

No comments: